Thanks to all who participated in our first Open Hands Wellness Benefit.
The benefit was a rousing success. On a dark and stormy night over 30 people arrived to take part in the benefit. We surpassed our goal for the evening and took in $1254.00 toward our 2017 benefit goal of $3387.00.
Thanks to all who helped make the benefit a success:
- The Congregation of St. Andrew for hosting, especially parish nurses, Cheryl Willett, Elaine Caldwell, Jennifer Kilpatrick and Debbie Clover for hospitality and Pastor Lori Miller-Price for promotion, artistic input and overall participation.
- The equipment transport, set-up and take-down crew—Japa Buckner, Dale Raines and Greg Bain, and Tom Miller
- Practitioners: Seema Matthew-Acupuncture, Allie Matthews-Yoga, and Sabrina Ford—Massage Therapy
- Reception and Silent Auction Management—Butch and Carolyn Brown
- Silent Auction Contributors–Skyn Lounge; Consider Boutique;
Rainbow Blossom; Carmichael’s Bookstore;
Sabrina Ford, LMT; Karen Barth, LMT; Mary Thomas, LMT
Seema Matthew, Lic. Ac., MSTOM
- And all those who came to receive care, waited patiently and gave so generously to allow us to continue to provide hands-on care to people in need.